Get inspired for family fun with our Twin Cities Monthly Family Guides.
Twin Cities Monthly Family Guides in a Nutshell:
- January is the month for Ice Skating.
- February is when we hibernate.
- March is Maple Syrup Month.
- April is for Spring and Egg Hunts.
- In May we tentatively head outside.
- In June pools and beaches open.
- July is for Festivals.
- August is the Minnesota State Fair month.
- September is about apple picking and fall festivals.
- October is all about Halloween.
- In November we give back and celebrate Thanksgiving.
- December is Holiday season.
That is the Twin Cities in a nutshell.