Welcome to November in the Twin Cities!
Welcome to the month of November in the Twin Cities! We’re keeping a close eye on early holiday events around town and have suggestions on how to spend Thanksgiving Break with the kids. As always, we hope to be an inspiration in planning your family time together. Looking for something fun to do this weekend with kids? Start here:
- Hop on over to our NOVEMBER WEEKEND FAMILY GUIDE
- Make sure to check our fully-stocked FAMILY FUN CALENDAR for outing and activity ideas.
The best early holiday EVENTS & festivals in the twin cities - November 2021
Thanksgiving Weekend in the Twin Cities
THANKSGIVING WEEKEND IDEAS
Whether you want to cozy up inside or get out of the house, we have ideas for spending time with your family. Skipping holiday travel and hosting a small family gathering at home? We have suggestions for keeping it simple, ways to keep kids entertained, ideas for the leftovers, games to play and inspiration for giving back to those in need.
Free things to do in the twin cities - November 2021
- Things to Do With Toddlers & Preschoolers in Minneapolis & St. Paul
- Twin Cities Events Calendar
- Family Events In Minneapolis This Weekend
Find More Twin Cities November Family Events and Seasonal Fun on Family Fun Twin Cities’ Pinterest Boards.