WELCOME! Our Family Fun Calendar overflows with Twin Cities events for families with kids every day of the week. What is there to do today for kids in Minnesota? We have answers. Want your event added to our calendar? SUBMIT AN EVENT HERE.
Choose an area of the Twin Cities by clicking
the arrow in the top right corner of the calendar.
FAMILY DAYS OUT AND ABOUT THE TWIN CITIES
- Kid-Friendly Day Trips and Road Trips & Kids Road Trip Activities
- Bloomington Minnesota Activities
- Preschool-Friendly Attractions and Activities for the Little Ones
- Best Kids Activities in Minneapolis & St. Paul This Month
- Best Things to Do in Downtown Minneapolis With Kids
- Where can I take my kids biking in Minneapolis?
- What to do with toddlers in Twin Cities?
- What is there to do today in the Twin Cities?
- What is there to do in Minneapolis St Paul this weekend?
- Free Kid Activities in the Minneapolis area.
- Family Holiday Events Twin Cities
FAMILY FUN CALENDAR MISSION
We collect Family Fun in the Twin Cities so you don’t have to spend the time! Our calendar is chock-full schedule of kid-friendly events and family fun throughout the Twin Cities. Whether you want fun in one of Minnesota’s three largest cities – Minneapolis, Saint Paul or Bloomington — or any part of the Twin Cities metro area, we have ideas for you.
We offer the best in affordable family fun. More than half of the events we list have free admission and almost everything is less than $10/pp. In some rare cases, we’ll share something we think is worth the splurge. However, usually splurge events are found in other pages — like our Performing Arts Calendar.
New to the Twin Cities, life-time residents or just visiting? This calendar is perfect for families who live in the area, but if you are visiting Minnesota, use our calendar to find events with local flavor that the average tourist might miss. Find the top things to do with families in Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minnesota. We feature live local music by home-grown kids bands, shopping events the whole family can enjoy, not to mention museums, parks and kid-approved theater. In the summer, we overflow with waterparks; and in the winter, we feature ice skating, sledding and skiing events. We burst at the seams with Holiday events for the family. Whatever a family can dream up, we’ve dug it up and shared it here.