FAMILY DAYS OUT AND ABOUT THE TWIN CITIES
WELCOME! Our Family Fun Calendar overflows with Twin Cities events for families with kids today, this weekend and every day of the week. What is there to do today for kids in Minnesota? We have answers. Want your event added to our calendar? SUBMIT AN EVENT HERE.
Find More Twin Cities Events & Activities Below
- 500+ Things to Do in Minneapolis & St. Paul with Kids – Tourist Attractions and More
- Kid-Friendly Day Trips and Road Trips
- Family Vacation & Kids Road Trip Activities
- Bloomington Minnesota Activities for Visitors of All Ages
- Preschool-Friendly Attractions and Activities for the Little Ones – Plenty to Do While The Big Kids are At School
- Things to do with Toddlers in Twin Cities – Indoor Playtimes for Young Children
- Fun Family Activities To Do With Teenagers & Tweens
- Best Kids Activities in Minneapolis & St. Paul This Month
- Best Things to Do in Downtown Minneapolis With Kids
- Where can I take my kids biking in Minneapolis?
- What is there to do today in and around the Twin Cities?
- Things to do in Minneapolis St Paul this weekend for Kids of all Ages.
- Free Kid Activities in the Minneapolis area.
- Family Holiday Events Twin Cities
- Fun Kid Places in MN
- Indoor & Outdoor Activities in Minneapolis & St. Paul
- Kid-Friendly Activities
- Things To Do With Kids In Downtown Minneapolis
- Things to Do For Cheap with the Entire Family
- Best Family Activities in Minneapolis
- The 5 Best Minnesota Ziplines: Adventures for Families
- Zoos on the Cheap! Discounts to the Minnesota Zoo and Como Zoo Animal Exhibits
- Biking Trails:
- Twin Cities Parks & Playgrounds Search – Acres of FREE Twin Cities Fun
- Beyond the Children’s Museum — 61 Kid-Friendly, Metro-Area Museums with Interactive Exhibits and other Family Fun
- The Best Ice Cream Shops in the Twin Cities
- STEM Fun: 6 Hands-On Places to Explore the World of Science with Kids in the Twin Cities
- Twin Cities Quests, Scavenger Hunts & Treasure Hunts for Families
- Find a Sandy Beach to Visit
- Twin Cities Stables for Horseback Riding & Pony Rides
- Family Aquatic Fun: Twin Cities Indoor Waterparks and Pools and Outdoor Pools, Beaches, Water Parks & Splash Pads
- Top Fall Fun in the Twin Cities: From Hay Rides to Pumpkins to Corn Mazes – We Have it All
- Twin Cities Birthday Parties for Kids
FAMILY FUN CALENDAR MISSION
We collect Fun Things to Do in the Twin Cities so you don’t have to spend the time! Our calendar is a chock-full schedule of kid-friendly events and family fun throughout the Twin Cities. Whether you want fun in one of Minnesota’s three largest cities – Minneapolis, Saint Paul or Bloomington — or any part of the Twin Cities metro area, we have ideas for you.
We offer the best in affordable family events and activities. More than half of the events we list have free admission and almost everything is less than $10/pp. In some rare cases, we’ll share something we think is worth the splurge. However, usually splurge events are found in other pages — like our Performing Arts Calendar.
New to the Twin Cities, life-time residents or just visiting? This calendar is perfect for families who live in the area, but if you are visiting Minnesota, use our calendar to find events with local flavor that the average tourist might miss. Find the top things to do with families in Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minnesota. We feature kids events, live local music by home-grown kids bands, shopping events the whole family can enjoy, not to mention museums, parks and kid-approved theater. In the summer, we overflow with waterparks; and in the winter, we feature ice skating, sledding and skiing events. We burst at the seams with Holiday events for the family. Whatever a family can dream up, we’ve dug it up and shared it here.