Classic outdoor adventures, tech-y enrichment, performing arts opportunities and cultural explorations are just a sampling of what you’ll find in our 2019 Guide to Twin Cities Summer Camps. From day camps for your preschoolers to sleepaway camps for the teens, these local camps offer something for everyone.
We believe the 2019 Twin Cities Summer Camps Guide is the best curated summer camp list in the Twin Cities and we’ll keep adding to it throughout the spring, so bookmark it and check back as you plan your summer.
Is your camp missing? We would love to include it in our Summer Camp Guide. Inclusion is FREE. Click this link to sign up to learn how to be included.
Looking for a Vacation Bible School? Go Here.
Amazon links are affiliate links and Family Fun Twin Cities receives a small commission from sales through our site.
When Not In Summer Camps, Try these Summer Family Fun Ideas:
- Summer Family Fun: Beat the Heat with Cool Outings
- 10 Spots for Outdoor Summer Dining with Kids in the Twin Cities
- Free Summer Meals for Minnesota Kids
- 10 Free Things To Do With Kids In Downtown Minneapolis in Summer
- Summer Farm Fun in the Twin Cities