Find family-friendly events and fun things to do with kids around the Twin Cities.
We know our site is so packed full of fun things to do with kids that it can be overwhelming. Start with these pages to find Twin Cities Family Fun in the metro area and greater Minnesota:
We believe family fun should be affordable. While we occasionally list splurge-worth events, most calendar items average $10 or less per family member.
Plan ahead for theatre, music and other family-friendly performances. These events can be a little pricier, so we like to give families to opportunity to plan well in advance. We even recommend books to prepare for these special outings.
This is our calendar of races, family-friendly exercise classes, fitness in the park and sports activities — anything a family can do together to be fit and active.
Find businesses and organizations that offer family-friendly activities and services throughout the years.
Family activity choices in Minnesota change constantly with the weather. Mix it up and find fun activities seasonally with our monthly guides.
We love festivals in the Twin Cities, and we don’t stop when the weather gets cold.
Fun Things To Do With Kids Delivered To You
more Fun Things To Do With Kids
- Twin Cities Cheap Flicks: Cheap Movies at Riverview Theater + More Discounts
- FFTC’s Guide to Dance Studios in the Twin Cities
- Arts and Crafts for Kids Around Town
- Top 10 Fun Educational Enrichments for the Whole Family
- Best Places to Shop for Toys in the Twin Cities
- Aquariums in Minnesota
- Como Park Zoo & Conservatory
- Minnesota Zoo, Apple Valley
- Science Experiment Fun and Activities for Kids
- 60 Fun Outdoor Activities for Backyard or Local Park
- 75 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids of All Ages
- Twin Cities Indoor Playground and Play Areas Guide
- Twin Cities Indoor Waterpark and Pool Guide
- Fun Games You Can Play From Your Living Room Couch
- Board Games
- Historic Fort Snelling, St. Paul
- Escape Frenzy: Live Puzzle Game
- Twin Cities Quests, Scavenger, Adventures & Treasure Hunts for Families
- Things to Do With Older Kids – Teens & Tweens
- Things to Do With Younger Kids: Tot Times, Open Play, Gym & Swim Spots for Toddlers in the Twin Cities
- Family Internet: Websites That Make Screen Time, Family Time
- Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center
- Family Bike Ride: The Best St Paul Bike Trails for Families & The Best Minneapolis Bike Trails for Families