Welcome to Family Fun Twin Cities! Connecting families to the educational, cultural, and meaningful fun in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis & St. Paul – and beyond!
We are three moms – Anne, Gianna, and Joy – each with four kids who want to take advantage of the educational, cultural, and fun family opportunities in the Twin Cities. In April 2013 we joined forces and created a family website together: Family Fun Twin Cities was born. We want to be your one-stop resource for exploring the Twin Cities with kids!
- Are you looking for events and family fun activities to attend with your kids? Check out our Family Fun Twin Cities calendar.
- Want to find a great place to have a birthday party, a new park to explore or ideas for a fun Twin Cities family outing? Or maybe you just want to know if you can have strollers at Target Field? Our directory is chock full of options for all ages.
- How about quick links for suggestions to get you started finding things to do in the Twin Cities?
- Do you want to have fun with your kids without leaving the house? Fun at Home has plenty of ideas.
We would love to work with your business!
We are able to reach a wide audience across the Twin Cities. Please feel free to contact us if you are a business looking to advertise your service or promote your event. You can learn more about how to partner with Family Fun Twin Cities on our Work with FFTC page. Specific information about packages and pricing is available upon request.
Getting to know Joy Peters
I am a paycheck mom. I spend my 9 to 5 at a day job. So, I want to spend my home time with my four kids and amazing husband. Because I prefer not to drive, I have always been on the search for family events near me, family fun activities both at home and nearby and generally just fun things to do with kids near me. This is how I got started. Then I met Anne and Gianna. We shared the same passion for finding fun activities for kids and families. We decided to work together and Family Fun Twin Cities was born. Check out my avatar above – created by my very-talented teen!
Some of Joy’s Most Popular Articles:
- 60 Fun Outdoor Games for Kids
- Sea-Monkey Care – With or Without The Kit
- Indoor Fun at Home: No Energy, No Space, No TV, No Problem
- Meet the 6 National Parks of Minnesota
- 7 Ways to Get Minnesota Zoo Discounts
- Twin Cities Independence Day & 4th of July Fireworks Events
- FFTC’s Family Guide to Twin Cities Halloween Events
- Twin Cities Guide to the Best Sledding Hills
Getting to know Gianna Kordatzky
I an a non-adventurous Adventurer. I love to travel around the state, country, and world with my family, my friends, and even my kids who are 10, 12, 14, 15. World travels include Mongolia, Korea, China, Thailand, Scotland, and England. When we had little kids, we weren’t able to travel far, so we started exploring the Twin Cities and nature nearby.
What you won’t know by looking at me is that I struggle with anxiety. Part of my FFTC journey is to find the joy as a mom in the midst of my anxiety.
I am a Christian working to listen for racial healing and reconciliation. I love writing, throwing parties, and being with friends. And I also love coffee and books.
Some of Gianna’s Most Popular Articles:
- Top 10 Twin Cities Christmas Experiences
- Twin Cities Birthday Parties for Kids
- 50 Summer Bucket List Ideas: Activities at Home
- 100+ Things to Do This Summer in the Twin Cities: A Family Bucket List
- FFTC’s Guide to Mini Golf Courses in the Twin Cities
- Fishing the Twin Cities: 10 Best Fishing Holes in the Twin Cities
Hear from Gianna Every Week:
Getting to know Anne Kingston
If we left it up to Anne to write her own bio, it would never get posted. She doesn’t enjoy talking about herself, but Anne does love exploring the Twin Cities with her family and sharing her finds here. If you are looking for family activities this weekend, she is your to to person. She and her family are lifelong residents of St. Paul.
Some of Anne’s Most Popular Articles:
- The Weekend Family Guide – Updated Every Weekend
- Top 10 Things To Do In Taylors Falls, Minnesota with Kids
- 50 Things To Do at the Minnesota State Fair for Families
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: A Family Guide
- A-maze-ing: 2021’s Top 10 Twin Cities Corn Mazes for Families
- Light It Up: Twin Cities & Greater Minnesota Christmas & Holiday Light Displays
- Best Twin Cities Splash Pads & Wading Pools
- Kids Eat Free or Cheap Twin Cities List