Because dining out can be considered family fun…right? All “Kids Eat Free or Cheap” entries have been personally verified and are updated regularly. However, because they are subject to change without notice, please call or check the website in advance – especially if you are visiting a local chain of a national restaurant. Scroll to the bottom for national chains. The table below can be sorted by name, city or day of the week.
Kids Eat Free or Cheap Twin Cities List:
This post is brought to you by
|Available to perform at birthday parties, school shows, and company picnics.|
Call to schedule Appearance
Catch him at:
Starting in September 2019:
The following is a list of National Chains that often offer Kids Eat Free Nights. Some leave the offer up to the individual restaurant owners. In those cases, we suggest you call your nearest restaurant for more details.
NATIONAL CHAINS WITH MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
• Applebees– Applebees allows its individual stores to determine kids deals. There are 10 locations in the Twin Cities. I’ve not come across any good deals, but haven’t visited them all. Drop us a line if you know of one. Call your favorite location to verify.
• Chilis – Tuesdays: 99¢ kid’s meal per adult entree purchased. Call your favorite location to verify. (Verified for Roseville 11/6/18.) Tip: sign up for Chilis’ email Rewards Program to get any-time coupons for free kids meal. These coupons land in my inbox regularly.
• Culvers – Daily: Kids 12 & under receive 1 free frozen custard per kids meal purchase. (Verified 11/6/18)
• Denny’s – Tuesdays, 4-10 pm: One free kid’s meal per adult entree purchased. Valid at 13 Metro locations. (Verified 1/19/18)
• Firehouse Subs – Five Twin Cities locations. Kids Eat Free Nights are at the discretion of the individual stores. Call your favorite location to verify.
• International House of Pancakes (IHOP) – Kids eat free everyday from 4-10 pm., but not at every location all the time. Call your favorite location to verify.
• Perkins – Tuesdays, 4-8pm: Kids 12 & under get one free kids meal per adult entree purchased. Call your favorite location to verify.
• Sonic – Tuesdays – Family Night, 5 Close: Half-Price Cheeseburgers for everyone (not just kids). Locations: Bloomington, Columbia Heights, Elk River, Saint Paul, Savage.
• TGI Fridays – Tuesdays. Kids eat free on Tuesdays. Not all locations participate. Call your favorite location to verify.
• WhichWich Superior Sandwiches – Mondays: One free kid’s meal per adult purchase. Not valid at all locations. Call your favorite location to verify.
Want some other good dining ideas? Check out these articles:
- FFTC’s Guide to Kid-Friendly Food Trucks
- 10 Spots for Outdoor Summer Dining with Kids in the Twin Cities
- Sweet and Savory: Twin Cities Summer Dining with Kids
- Twin Cities Fast Food Play Areas – A reader-sourced review. Leave your own recommendations in the comments.