Here’s what you can expect when you work with Family Fun Twin Cities–FFTC.
- Focus on You: Your priority is to partner with businesses that are like-minded. You can’t waste time trying to figure out if a campaign with FFTC is an well-spent expense. We are dedicated to being upfront with you about our audience. If it doesn’t seem like a good fit from our perspective, we will be honest and give you feedback of influencers that may be better suited to your needs.
- Fun Partnership: Your unique qualities and personality should be celebrated. We want to build an on-going relationship with you so that you can benefit by knowing us and enjoying working with us.
- Talent Emphasized: You are talented, and we want to highlight what you bring to the Twin Cities. That’s what FFTC is all about. Introducing families to your incredible uniqueness.
- Care About You: You are a person with a very important business, and you deserve to be treated with great care. While we cannot guarantee specific results, we can match your campaign with the best related and popular content on our site.
- Participate in our Listing Subscriber Program
- List your event on our Family Calendar
- Be a Monthly Patron of the site
- Upgrade your listings in our Local Guides
Our Listing Subscriber Program
We take all the work out of remembering to promote yourself online and make it fun again!
Be guaranteed to have your events included in our calendar with links straight to your event page. Use the your landing page on FFTC to chat with people in your audience.
We open enrollment for this program once or twice a year.Click here to Sign up for more information
List your event on our calendar
Monthly PatronClick here to Sign up for More Information
By signing up here, you are giving consent in receiving an email from FFTC regarding this program.
Upgrading a Local Guide listingClick here for more information about Local Guides
By signing up here, you are giving FFTC consent to contact you via email when we are accepting submissions for the Birthday Guide, Summer Camp Guide, and Field Trip Guide.
Metrics are available upon inquiry.
Interested in chatting with the FFTC team?