This is it, Twin Cities. We have come to the last of our Halloween posts. Over the past few weeks we’ve traveled through pumpkin patches and corn mazes, detailed not-so-spooky options around the Metro, and talked treats. You’re likely as ready to stop reading about Halloween as we are ready to stop writing about it. But first, just this one final post – a few spots for indoor trick-or-treating (with one exception) should the idea of bundling up to go around the block sound less than appealing.
All events listed are taking place on Friday, October 31 (Halloween!), 2014, and all events are FREE:
- Howl-O-Ween, Mall of America, Bloomington, 4:30 – 7:30pm
Details: Trick-or-treat around the Mall at participating retailers, then check out Blackout: Glow Crazy at Nickelodeon Universe for a wristband deal and free activities.
- Mall-O-Ween Spooktacular Rosedale Center , Roseville, 5 – 7pm
Details: Participating stores will begin handing out treats at 5pm – stop by Guest Services for a list. Wear your costume, but Rosedale kindly asks that you leave the masks at home. The Teddy Bear Band will be performing from 6 – 6:45pm. Rosedale Center is also hosting a Great Pumpkin Hunt for a chance to win a $250 Rosedale gift card.
- Trick-or-Treating at Twin Cities Premium Outlets, 3965 Eagan Outlets Pkwy., Eagan, 3 – 8pm
Details: No escape from the chill here, but the event is early enough that you could still make it home to trick-or-treat in the neighborhood! Stop at Guest Services for extra treats.
- Halloween Spooktacular & Mall-wide Trick-or-Treat, Maplewood Mall (3001 White Bear Avenue N., Maplewood) Details: Trick-or-treating at participating stores begins at 5:30.
- Halloween on the Mall, Eden Prairie Center (8251 Flying Cloud Drive, Eden Prairie), 5:30 – 7:30pm
Details: Trick-or-treat at participating stores, then enjoy live music by the Teddy Bear Band and meet Eden Prairie firefighters and police officers.