In Minnesota, family fun outdoors means embracing all four seasons. If you are on this page because you are looking for a new Twin Cities-area park, playground or nature center to explore, hundreds of entries can be found through our Parks & Playgrounds Search feature. Or, continue searching hundreds more ideas of things to do with kids in the Twin Cities through our Family Directory, including family outings, services, classes, camps, birthday parties and more.
Family Fun Directory of Things To Do with Kids:
The Saint Paul Saints pride themselves on providing the best entertainment value in the Twin Cities. As much as I enjoy going to baseball games as a family, major league games are rarely in the budget for our family of six. But with tickets starting at $5.00 for berm seats and surprisingly affordable concessions, the Saint Paul Saints are an option we can count on.
Outside food and beverages (except sealed water bottles) are not allowed. When I asked at a game, I was told that the Saints are pretty lax about this rule, but concessions support the team and are generally affordable.
Saint Paul Saints Berm Seats
The berm seats are on a grassy hill above the bullpen, behind left field. These are the tickets that cost $5 for anyone. Berm tickets can only be purchased in person on the day of game. If you are flexible and/or want to work around the moods of children, day-of tickets may be your best bet.
Tailgating at the Saint Paul Saints Games
The Saints provide a tailgating lot a couple blocks from the field at the corner of Lafayette Street and Prince Street, just off Kellogg Boulevard. The price for parking is $8.00 and grills, food and beverages are all allowed on the lot.
Saint Paul Saints 2019 Ticket Prices
- Tickets start at $5.00* again in 2019
- Friday Home Games with Post-Game Fireworks start at $7 per ticket
- Home games with a post-game fireworks super show start at $8 per ticket.
- Children under the age of 2, that do not require a seat, are free.
- *Note that pre-ordered tickets actually start at $5/kids and $6/adults and then you'll need to add $1.50/ticket if ordering online and tax; but day-of berm tickets are still $5 for everyone (plus tax).
Articles Related to the Saint Paul Saints