Got a gamer you want to get out of the house for a few days? Find a technologically driven summer camp. iD Tech Camps, for kids ages 7-19, were created in the heart of Silicon Valley and are on the cutting edge of technology. The camps mission is "to create life-changing tech experiences that embolden students to shape the future". Onsite camps start at $900 and many are sleep-away programs. In past years these camps have been held at Macalester College. However, in 2021, camps will again be virtual and the prices will reflect this and start at $499/week.
iD Tech's Virtual Block Party - Spring Edition in Roblox
Summer Virtual Tech Camps 2021
2021 Summer Camps will be virtual. These structured, weeklong sessions teach topics such as Python, Java, Minecraft, Roblox, Unity, Adobe, and 3D modeling in small classes with both instruction time and self-paced lab time. Camps include games and challenges for kids. Find More information here.
- The Unexpected Homeschooler: How To Do School At Home
- STEM Fun: 6 Places for Any Time Hands-On Science with Kids
- Bakken Museum, Minneapolis
- The Works Museum, Bloomington
- Snapology Minneapolis; LEGO®-Themed Fun
- Camp Invention: Twin Cities
- Code Ninjas