Megan Maynor is a local author of children's books. She writes picture books with the goal of something both kids and grown-ups will want to share. As a former advertising copywriter, Megan's worked for eight years to publish her first Ella and Penguin book. Ella and Penguin Stick Together was published in January of 2016 and was followed a year later by Ella and Penguin, A Perfect Match. She has since authored several more children's picture books.
Megan lives in Edina with her husband and three kids and is a regular visitor to the Galleria Barnes & Noble. So regular that we're told the staff knows and loves her and has cheered her along through her journey to becoming a published author of children's books.
Books by Megan Maynor*
- Ella and Penguin: A Perfect Match*
- Ella and Penguin Stick Together
- The Sandcastle That Lola Built
- Helga Makes a Name for Herself
- A House for Every Bird coming February 16, 2021
- Henry at Home coming June 29, 2021
Megan offers crafts and printables on her website to accompany her books.
Megan Maynor Visits BookHounds
Articles Related to Megan Maynor
- Introducing Megan Maynor, Author of ‘Ella and Penguin Stick Together’
- World Read Aloud Day – February 16, 2017
- Read Aloud Wednesday ‘Ella and Penguin Stick Together’ Inspired Book Suggestions
- BookHounds #1 ‘Ella and Penguin Stick Together’
- Crafts in the Cold: Two Activities to do at Home When You Don’t Want to Leave Your House
*The above book links lead to Amazon affiliate links. Family Fun Twin Cities receives a small portion of any sales. Amazon is also my go-to place to find descriptions, age recommendations and to generally judge books by their covers.