We are sad to report that Addendum Books went out of business in July of 2018. Please support these other Independent Book Stores.
Addendum Books was an independently owned young adult and children's bookstore.
This little shop was perfect for the booklovers in your life. I found it the perfect little nook for anyone who is happy surrounded by books. Books shelved floor to ceiling, an old wooden floor and a couple of corners to curl up with a book were highlights of this tiny little gem of St. Paul. They used the space perfectly.
Parking was not super easy to find, but there was parking on Cleveland and while it's a little busy, it's nothing like Grand Ave. or Selby. Walking into Addendum Books made me smile.
Bookhounds with Addendum Books
We enjoy hosting BookHounds meetings there with our local authors. You can catch some of our chats on these videos and see Addendum for yourself.
- BookHounds Episode 3: ‘Their Great Gift’
- BookHounds Episode #2: “Punk Skunks”
- Introducing Megan Maynor, Author of ‘Ella and Penguin Stick Together’
- FFTC BookHounds Invites Illustrator Nina Crittenden
- BookHounds Invites Mike Wohnoutka, Illustrator of: This is NOT a Cat
- BookHounds Invites Stephanie Watson
- Introducing Megan Maynor, Author of Ella and Penguin Stick Together