In Minnesota, family fun outdoors means embracing all four seasons. If you are on this page looking for a new Twin Cities-area park, playground or nature center to explore, hundreds of entries can be found through our Parks & Playgrounds Search feature.
Or, continue searching hundreds more ideas for family outings and services in the Twin Cities through our Family Directory.
We are sad to report that Addendum Books will be going out of business in July of 2018. An exact close date has not yet been announced. We will add information as we hear it. As of June 12, 2018, all books are 30% off.
Please support these other Independent Book Stores.
Addendum Books is an independently owned young adult and children's bookstore.
This little shop is perfect for the booklovers in your life. I think it's the perfect little nook for anyone who is happy surrounded by books. Books shelved floor to ceiling, an old wooden floor and a couple of corners to curl up with a book are the highlights of this tiny little gem of St. Paul. They use the space perfectly.
Parking is not super easy to find, but there is parking on the Cleveland and while it's a little busy, it's nothing like Grand Ave. or Selby. Walking into Addendum Books makes me smile.
Bookhounds with Addendum Books
We enjoy hosting BookHounds meetings there with our local authors. You can catch some of our chats on these videos and see Addendum for yourself.
- BookHounds Episode 3: ‘Their Great Gift’
- BookHounds Episode #2: “Punk Skunks”
- Introducing Megan Maynor, Author of ‘Ella and Penguin Stick Together’
- FFTC BookHounds Invites Illustrator Nina Crittenden
- BookHounds Invites Mike Wohnoutka, Illustrator of: This is NOT a Cat
- BookHounds Invites Stephanie Watson
- Introducing Megan Maynor, Author of Ella and Penguin Stick Together
Articles Related to Addendum Books