Connecting families to the educational, cultural, and meaningful fun in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis & St. Paul – and beyond!
Welcome to Family Fun Twin Cities!
We are three moms – Anne, Gianna, and Joy – each with four kids who want to take advantage of the educational, cultural, and fun family opportunities in the Twin Cities. In April 2013 we joined forces and created a family website together: Family Fun Twin Cities was born. We want to be your one-stop resource for exploring the Twin Cities with kids!
- Are you looking for events and activities to attend with your family? Check out our calendar.
- Want to find a great place to have a birthday party, a new park to explore or ideas for a fun family outing? Our directory is chock full of options for all ages.
- How about quick links for suggestions to get you started finding things to do in the Twin Cities?
- Do you want to have fun with your kids without leaving the house? Fun at Home has plenty of ideas.
- The Twin Cities is packed full of awesome authors and publishers, and FFTC has put together an initiative called FFTC BookHounds. BookHounds is searching for Classic FamilyLit from yesterday, today and tomorrow.
We would love to work with your business!
We are able to reach a wide audience across the Twin Cities. Please feel free to contact us if you are a business looking to advertise your service or promote your event. You can learn more about how to partner with Family Fun Twin Cities on our Work with FFTC page. Specific information about packages and pricing is available upon request.
Getting to know Joy Peters
Besides Family Fun Twin Cities, I spend my 9 to 5 at a day job pursuing my weird passion for calendars and organizing things as a legal secretary. When I get home I spend my time with my four kids, 13, 8, 6 and 3. My amazing husband is both a full-time musician and the stay at home parent. I juggle all this while writing about exploring the Twin Cities with kids, and I couldn’t be happier.
Getting to know Gianna Kordatzky
I am married to the craziest, most awesome man I know who goes along with me when I have insane ideas like traveling to Thailand for a 2 week mission trip and leaving the children home with Grandma! We are in the process of parenting four rambunctious children ages 6, 8, 9, and 11.
What you won’t know by looking at me is that I struggle with anxiety. Part of my FFTC journey is to find the joy as a mom in the midst of my anxiety.
I love writing and say I am working on my memoir. I love to throw parties and be with friends. I love to read my Bible and grow closer to God. I love to eat and exercise. I have learned to love coffee.
And I could really use a nap.
Getting to know Anne Kingston
If we left it up to Anne to write her own bio, it would never get posted. She doesn’t enjoy talking about herself, but Anne does love exploring the Twin Cities with her family and sharing her finds here. She, her husband and their four kids are lifelong residents of St. Paul.
Find us on the internet
Blogging Your Passion Podcast