Founded by independent designer Daniel Siskind in 1999, Brickmania has become known for offering high quality building kits made from genuine LEGO brand parts, but in subjects falling outside the company’s official product line at the time of their release. These include medieval and renaissance castles, age of pirates and colonization, and military models from World War I, World War II, and modern warfare. Brickmania products are for sale in our own web store and a selected LEGO fan events in North America.
Brickmania has historically opened its NE Minneapolis Brickmania Toyworks on the second Saturday of each month. Here are the details.
IMPORTANT! We now have our own street entrance on the north side of the building. Although our address is on Central Ave NE, our outside entrance is on 18th, between Central and Jackson (look for our banner by the door).
What you will see:
- 10,000 square feet of unique, playful, one of a kind experiences.
- Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club’s train layout.
- Twin Cities LEGO Train Club’s layout.
- Brickmania’s Kinetic K’Nex Sculpture.
- Brickmania Historic LEGO displays.
- Brickmania’s Play areas featuring LEGO and DUPLO bricks.
- Brickmania’s own “Deuce and a Half” Authentic Army Truck.