We have everything you need to throw a premier party this weekend.Trolls World Tour premiers on Friday, but you can plan your party for any day! We won’t tell your kids if you want to wait until Saturday or whenever.
Everything You Need for Your Tolls World Tour Party!
Here is what you need to throw the best premier party your kids haver ever attended:
- Plan Your Decor. You want to start by downloading this PDF party pack from Dreamworks. It includes decorations, a DIY mic for the MC and directions for creating a red carpet. Give your kids enough time to decorate and assemble before the party starts.
- Get Dressed to the Nines. Pull out your best dress up clothes. The party pack includes directions for dying your hair with Kool Aid. They also include DIY sunglasses and concert wristbands.
- Channel Your Inner Musician. You know you’re going to want to sing along. Gather whatever musical instruments you can find around the house or make the guitar fro the party pack.
- Every Good Party Needs Food. If you don’t have your own go-to party foods, the party pack offers recipe suggestions from rainbow popcorn and cupcakes to to fancy drinks and banana sushi.
- Plan Some Games And Activities. Choose your own favorites or use the games and activities included with the party pack.
Wait! We Have More Activities:
After your fabulous party, your kids may be all about Trolls. This would be a fun time to learn how to draw your favorite characters. Check out the “How To Draw A Troll” Tutorial Series below:
How To Draw Tiny Diamond
How To Draw Poppy
How To Draw Branch
Trolls World Tour Details
At home on demand April 10 on WatchTrolls.com
Official Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | #TrollsWorldTour
Anna Kendrick and Justin Timberlake return in Trolls World Tour, an all-star sequel to DreamWorks Animation’s 2016 musical hit. In an adventure that will take them well beyond what they’ve known before, Poppy (Kendrick) and Branch (Timberlake) discover that they are but one of six different Trolls tribes scattered over six different lands and devoted to six different kinds of music: Funk, Country, Techno, Classical, Pop and Rock. Their world is about to get a lot bigger and a whole lot louder.
A member of hard-rock royalty, Queen Barb (Rachel Bloom), aided by her father King Thrash (Ozzy Osbourne), wants to destroy all other kinds of music to let rock reign supreme. With the fate of the world at stake, Poppy and Branch, along with their friends — Biggie (James Corden), Chenille (Caroline Hjelt), Satin (Aino Jawo), Cooper (Ron Funches) and Guy Diamond (Kunal Nayyar) — set out to visit all the other lands to unify the Trolls in harmony against Barb, who’s looking to upstage them all.
Cast as members of the different musical tribes is one of the largest, and most acclaimed, groups of musical talent ever assembled for an animated film. From the land of Funk are Mary J. Blige, George Clinton and Anderson .Paak. Representing Country is Kelly Clarkson as Delta Dawn, with Sam Rockwell as Hickory and Flula Borg as Dickory. J Balvin brings Reggaeton, while Ester Dean adds to the Pop tribe. Anthony Ramos brings the beat in Techno and Jamie Dornan covers smooth jazz. World-renowned conductor and violinist Gustavo Dudamel appears as Trollzart and Charlyne Yi as Pennywhistle from the land of Classical. And Kenan Thompson raps as a newborn Troll named Tiny Diamond.
Trolls World Tour is directed by Walt Dohrn, who served as co-director on Trolls, and is produced by returning producer Gina Shay. The film is co-directed by David P. Smith and co-produced by Kelly Cooney Cilella, both of whom worked on the first Trolls.
Genre: Animated Musical Adventure
Cast: Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, J Balvin, Rachel Bloom, Flula Borg, Kelly Clarkson, James Corden, Ester Dean, Jamie Dornan, Gustavo Dudamel, Ron Funches, Caroline Hjelt, Aino Jawo, Kunal Nayyar, Ozzy Osbourne, Anderson .Paak, Anthony Ramos, Sam Rockwell, Betsy Sodaro, Karan Soni, Kenan Thompson, Charlyne Yi, with George Clinton and Mary J. Blige
Director: Walt Dohrn
Producer: Gina Shay
Co-director: David P. Smith
Co-producer: Kelly Cooney Cilella
Family Movie Night Ideas: Descriptions and Parental Guidance