Galactic Pizza is a restaurant in Uptown Minneapolis striving for environmental and socially beneficial practices. The superhero theme makes it a fun restaurant for kids and the values-based business plan makes it a thoughtful choice for any families limited dining-out budget.
In order to help achieve this positive vision, we strive to be the perfect example of what is called a values led company. This means that we realize that we have a responsibility to the people and community that make our existence possible. In order to fulfill this responsibility, we seek to maximize our impact by integrating as many socially beneficial actions into our day to day operations as possible. By incorporating a concern for the community–local, national, and global–our restaurant can make positive impact on the world in which it operates.
-Galactic Pizza Website
Family-Friendly Aspects of Galactic Pizza
- The Food -- It's pizza, pasta and wings. The restaurant does not have a kids menu, but a family can take advantage of the build-your-own pizza options to satisfy any finicky eaters. They also have a pasta menu and baked or fried wings. Find the Galactic Pizza menu here.
- Superheroes: Kids will love that their delivery drivers are superheroes and the restaurant has a superhero theme.
- When dining in, the restaurant offers coloring sheets and crayons for the kids.
- Cookie Cart Cookies. The restaurant's cookies come from The Cookie Cart, so you can justify dessert because you are supporting a great program.
- Kids Eat Free or Cheap Twin Cities List
- FFTC's Guide to Twin Cities Area Pizza Farms
- Homemade White Whole Wheat Pizza Dough