Apple Tree-O; A boy and two girls' orchard. This family-owned orchard in Delano is a true family enterprise. Everyone gets involved and the family lives and grows on the same property. Because of this, there is always someone nearby to help or answer questions.
Family Fun at Apple Tree-O
Fall weekends also bring a variety of activities for families to participate in. Local non-profits sometimes run barbecues or offer demonstrations. We were able to try out blacksmithing on our visit.
Pumpkins are also available to be picked in season.
An Apple-Focused Orchard
This is a good orchard to visit if your main goal is apple picking. While there are other things to do, it is not a circus or fall festival. The emphasis is on the apples.
Check out the Apples & Produce page to see what is currently ready. Your GPS might not get you all the way to this orchard, but if you get close, you can easily follow the signs the rest of the way there.
Articles Related to Apple Tree-O
- Recipe Wednesday: Strawberry Rhubarb Applesauce + Twin Cities Apple Orchard Picks
- Twin Cities Fall Activities Via Local Bloggers
- Family Fun Twin Cities Guide to Apple Orchards
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: 4 Picks in the West Metro
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Pickings in the North Metro
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Go West, Young Man (and Women)
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Southern Hospitality
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Eastern Metro
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards — Southeastern Fun