FFTC BookHounds Family BookClub brings stories to life.
Join the fun. Each month you will receive an email with a book list around a specific theme for all types of readers from picture books. We will add some activity suggestions to do together as a family (or not, it’s really up to you). Sign up to become a BookHound and bring stories to life.
Learn something new together.
Do an activity together.
Want to give it a try? Sign up for our monthly communication!
GoodKids in downtown White Bear Lake is the official Club House of BookHounds Family Book Club.
Calendar of Children’s Book Events in the Twin Cities
Find books for your own Family Book Club: Check out these BookHounds Book Reviews:
- One North Star
- D’aulaires Book of Norwegian Folktales
- Green Card Youth Voices
- Behold! A Baby
- Their Great Gift
- Children’s Library Corner: Brillstone Break-in
- Children’s Library Corner: The Song of Pentecost
- Children’s Library Corner: Introducing Dara Dokas, Local Author
- Children’s Library Corner: Spring Books for Kids
- Children’s Library Corner: The Lancelot Closes at Five
- Children’s Library Corner: Hickory by Palmer Brown
- Children’;s Library Corner: Four Fall-Fun Favorite Books
- Children’s Library Corner: Lionel and the Spy Next Door
- Children’s Library Corner: Beetles, Lightly Toasted
- Children’s Library Corner: David LaRochelle
6 thoughts on “BookHounds Family BookClub”
Do you have a summer reading program with rewards for reading?
We don’t have plans ourselves for a rewards program this summer, but we do have a list of programs Minnesota kids can participate in. Twin Cities Summer Reading Programs – 2020
what is the meeting ID for the book hounds via zoom? Trying to login now…
Glad you could make it, Cortney!
Are all BookHounds book club meetings during business hours on a weekday? This seems like a cool program, but not one that working families can participate in.
As of right now, we do one event a month on Wednesday mornings.
I wish we could offer more than this especially on weekends for working families. As it is right now, we are still in the growing phase of this program.
You can participate in BookHounds through our monthly newsletter (click here to sign up https://forms.aweber.com/form/67/2042566367.htm ) and our account on Instagram @bookhoundstory.