7 Ideas for Family Fun at Becker Park
- Play a game of follow the leader in the park's large inclusive play area. See images of all the playground equipment here.
- Run through the Interactive Splash Pad Fountain on a hot summer day. Find our full list of Twin Cities Area Splash Pads here.
- Bring a picnic for an outdoor meal while you play or choose a Farmers Market day for your visit and purchase your picnic onsite.
- Enjoy a stroll along the paved walking paths. The outer oval is slightly less than a half mile, but paths weave through the park, so you can make your walk longer or shorter based on your family's needs.
- Participate in community events such as Fitness in the Park and entertainment on the Performance Stage
- Ice skate during the winter months.
- Participate in a FREE Fitness in the Parks Class. In the summer months, look for fitness classes for activities like yoga, hip hop dance, HIIT and walking. Class times can be found in the annual recreation brochure. (Pre-registration is required in 2021)
Crystal Farmers Market
Becker Park is the home of the Crystal Farmers Market held Tuesday afternoons from mid-June through late September. Stroll the market for homegrown produce, agricultural products and homemade crafts sold by individuals from the farms and small cottage businesses.
- Tuesdays, 3pm to 7pm
- June 15 - September 28, 2021
- Find More Twin Cities Farmers Markets
Crystal's Vision for An Inclusive Gathering Space
- Is an inclusive community gathering space regardless of age, ethnicity, culture or ability
- Promotes healthy living through outdoor play
- Is compatible with public transportation and trail options
- Supports the local economy in Crystal's central business district