In Minnesota, family fun outdoors means embracing all four seasons. If you are on this page because you are looking for a new Twin Cities-area park, playground or nature center to explore, hundreds of entries can be found through our Parks & Playgrounds Search feature. Or, continue searching hundreds more ideas of things to do with kids in the Twin Cities through our Family Directory, including family outings, services, classes, camps, birthday parties and more.
Family Fun Directory of Things To Do with Kids:
Pas de Deux Dance Studio offers Young Dancers classes for ages 3 to 7. Scholarships and discounts are available. Pas de Deux focuses on promoting the art of ballet through traditional classes. Classes are non-competitive and focus on providing quality instruction and developing a love of dance. See Website for Class Schedules.
Family-Friendly Features of Pas de Deux Dance Studio
- Small class sizes.
- Uses the Cecchetti Method of Classical Ballet.
- Encourages dancers to compete with themselves, not with their classmates.
- Offers affordable tuition and recital costs.
- Offers beginner classes for all ages through adults.
- Placement in technique classes is based on ability, not age.
- Offers discounts for boys, college students and studio alums.
This Dance Studio is featured in FFTC’s Guide to Dance Studios in the Twin Cities.