Pas de Deux Dance Studio offers Young Dancers classes for ages 3 to 7. Scholarships and discounts are available. Pas de Deux focuses on promoting the art of ballet through traditional classes. Classes are non-competitive and focus on providing quality instruction and developing a love of dance. See Website for Class Schedules.
Family-Friendly Features of Pas de Deux Dance Studio
- Small class sizes.
- Uses the Cecchetti Method of Classical Ballet.
- Encourages dancers to compete with themselves, not with their classmates.
- Offers affordable tuition and recital costs.
- Offers beginner classes for all ages through adults.
- Placement in technique classes is based on ability, not age.
- Offers discounts for boys, college students and studio alums.
This Dance Studio is featured in FFTC’s Guide to Dance Studios in the Twin Cities.