Amma Parenting Center offers resources for new and expecting parents at several metro locations. They offer classes, groups, and support for a variety of early parenting experiences – whether childbirth classes, breastfeeding or development or fitness. Classes and workshops change from season to season, it is best to search their selection when you are ready to look for pregnancy or early parenting support.
Amma Membership Club
Amma now offers an annual membership club. This would make a good gift for first-time parents. The annual fee is $55 and includes discounts at Amma and other kid-friendly places:
- One $20 Amma voucher to use toward tuition for any Amma class or workshop.
- 20% off all Mama Fitness classes.
- 10% off retail products at the Edina boutique.
- 20% off all rotating parenting workshops.
- Discounts with local Amma partners, such as Nickelodeon Universe, Pacifier, and the Red Balloon Bookshop.
Amma's mission is to "make a difference in the world by providing new families with education, support and community." The do this by offering childbirth classes, lactation support, and helping new parents to form supportive communities.