Saturday, December 28, 2013-Sunday, December 29, 2013
St. Paul RiverCentre, Exhibit Hall A
9:00 am-5:00 pm
$8, Children under 8–FREE
Get tickets her: Choo Choo Bob’s Train Store, at the RiverCentre Box Office before and during the show, and through Ticketmaster
Holy Smokestacks, Engineers! Choo Choo Bob’s Great RiverCentre Train Show is going to be the talk of the Twin Cities!
At least around my house.
Jack and Dash don’t know this, but we are planning to take them to the RiverCentre in St. Paul on Saturday, December 28 to meet the Choo Choo Bob gang and to get our hands on toy and model trains all day.
It’s going to be much like the Great Train Show that happens in the spring, but even bigger. Bob Medcraft, Choo Choo Bob’s creator, is pumped to see you. It’s going to be the biggest train party in the midwest. Let me tell you what’s going to be happening.
- Model railroad displays in all gauges.
- Model train vendors.
- Three FREE inflatables…jump ’til you drop.
- FREE ride-on train for the kids.
- Multiple Thomas the Tank Engine play tables.
- Children’s activity area.
- Railroad museums displays.
- Author displays.
- Choo Choo Bob Show live performances at 10:00 am, 12:30 pm, and 3:00 pm both days
- Sir Topham Hatt— He will be at the show reading Thomas stories, showing Thomas movies, and meeting fans young and old.
If you have train enthusiasts in your family and if you need something to do during the Holiday Break, may I suggest the Great RiverCentre Train Show?
It’s gonna blow your train whistle!
images courtesy of Choo Choo Bob’s Train Store/Show, used with permission