Young Dance Studio is an inclusive, creative-based dance school in St. Paul that offers classes for children age 1 through adult learners. They also offer occasional public events. The studio's academic year programming runs through May 27, 2021. Find 2020-21 class information here.
Young Dance Studio Mission
The studio's mission is simply:
Transforming Lives Through Movement.
Young Dance Studio Winter 2021 Events
Winter Dance Experience:
Offered through Zoom.
- 4:30-5:00pm - Family Dance: Discoveries over and under the Snow with Julia Davidson | Ages: 2-6 yrs, with caretaker. Crawlers and walkers welcome.
- 5:00-6:00pm - Composing the World Around Us, Dance and Photography with Blake Nellis | Ages: 7-15 yrs
- 6:00-7:00pm - Powerful Percussive Dance with Karla Nweje | Ages: 8 and up
- 7:00-8:00pm – Discover Hip Hop! with Aneka McMullen | Ages: 9-18 yrs
- $12/class for individuals not currently enrolled or
- $25 Family Pass for the full festival. Family Pass provides option for guardians and siblings to sign up for any and all classes offered during the Winter Dance Experience.
Friday Conditioning Class
Build strength and stamina while having fun! Join a family conditioning class for dancers and dance enthusiasts. This class, taught by Janine Watkins, will introduce a conditioning regimen that will allow dancers the opportunity to build strength and stamina to complement their dance training and prevent injuries.
Fridays in February!
- February 5, 12, 19, 26
- For ages ten and older, families encouraged!
- $10/session. Families receive 1/3 off of tuition for each additional family member who joins.
- Scholarships and multi-class discounts available. For scholarship information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register & Pay