Camp Ihduhapi is a summer YMCA camp in Loretto, Minnesota.They offer both overnight camps and day camps for kids ages 7 to 17 years of age. Parents can find more information on the camps website regarding details such as
- Transportation Details
- Parent Handbook
- How to know if your child is ready for camp
- What to pack
- Emergency information
- Expectations for behavior
- Dietary concerns
- Camp Induhapi map and transportation information (they do not offer a bus).
- And answers to more parent questions
What is YMCA Camp Ihduhapi?
At Camp Ihduhapi, we nurture character development through the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. Our well-trained counselors lead quality programs that are safe, fun and enriching.
- Develop integrity, self-reliance and leadership skills.
- Build friendships that could last a lifetime.
- Enrich spirit, mind and body through challenging and fun activities.
- Gain an appreciation for the natural environment.
- Experience a sense of community by living with campers in small age-appropriate, single-gender groups (8–10 campers and two staff members).
-YMCA Camp Ihduhapi Website
What do Kids Do at YMCA Camp?
Activities for campers can include activities such as:
- rope climbing - high ropes & low ropes
- group activities,
- camp fires
- arts & crafts projects.
- horse camp
- performing arts.
- More info, rates and dates
- leadership activities.
- and special themes