Whistling Well Farm usually opens for the season around Labor Day weekend through Halloween. Stop by the farm and pick up some apples, visit with the goats and chickens, and make a wish at the whistling well (all donations go to charity!). Their Apple Festival runs the first three weekends in October.
Gianna loves this orchard for a chance to experience farm life. The orchard has no entrance fee and guests are welcome to roam around the farm. While there, look for the gift barn, food barn, and animals, including a donkey, a goat and a springer spaniel named Emmy. The gift barn sells a picture book and stuffed replicas of Emmy - in case your kids fall in love and don't want to say goodbye. However, Gianna's favorite part of the orchard is the chickens that you can feed when you visit.
Articles Related to Whistling Well Farm
- Family Fun Twin Cities Guide to Apple Orchards
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: 4 Picks in the West Metro
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Pickings in the North Metro
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Go West, Young Man (and Women)
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Southern Hospitality
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Eastern Metro
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards — Southeastern Fun
- Strawberry Rhubarb Applesauce + Twin Cities Apple Orchards