Located just outside Jordan and minutes from the Metro area, Sponsel's apple season kicks off with their Annual Appletennial Fall Festival. You can pick your own apples ($20 per peck) or buy fresh picked in the Apple Lodge, all the way through October. While at the orchard, visit the petting zoo, take a wagon ride through the beautiful property, and watch the event calendar for bonfires. Find picking schedule and other details here.
Sponsel's Petting Zoo
After picking apples, families can stop by the Orchard Barnyard petting zoo to visit with a goat, some sheep and peacocks.
Sponsel's Field Trips
Most years, the orchard offers field trips that include wagon rides, apple picking, and a juice and donut break.Kids are also welcome to enjoy the Orchard Barnyard & Playground. Call us at 952-492-2785.
Articles Related to Sponsel's Minnesota Harvest
- Recipe Wednesday: Strawberry Rhubarb Applesauce + Twin Cities Apple Orchard Picks
- Twin Cities Fall Activities Via Local Bloggers
- Family Fun Twin Cities Guide to Apple Orchards
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: 4 Picks in the West Metro
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Pickings in the North Metro
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Go West, Young Man (and Women)
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Southern Hospitality
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Eastern Metro
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards — Southeastern Fun