In Minnesota, family fun outdoors means embracing all four seasons. If you are on this page because you are looking for a new Twin Cities-area park, playground or nature center to explore, hundreds of entries can be found through our Parks & Playgrounds Search feature. Or, continue searching hundreds more ideas of things to do with kids in the Twin Cities through our Family Directory, including family outings, services, classes, camps, birthday parties and more.
Family Fun Directory of Things To Do with Kids:
Sidekick Theatre produces shows for both adults and children, including comedies, musicals and dramas. Sidekick has recently moved into a new home in the St. Ives Auditorium in Bloomington, but still have shows elsewhere this season. The company is led by Tim Stolz and Brian Pekol, formerly with the Old Log Theatre.
Discounts for Sidekick's shows can sometimes be found through our affiliate partner, Goldstar - Sign-up through our Half-Price Tickets Page.
Sidekick Theatre 2018 Season
- 6/20/18 - 8/10/18 Boogie Down to Bremen Town - Family Friendly Children's Show.
- 7/17/18-7/22/18 From Ava to Eternity (Performed at Theatre L'Homme Dieu)
- 9/7/18-9/22/18 The Gin Game
- 10/4/18-11/15/18 Radio Gals
- 11/27/18-12/29/18 Little Red Riding Hood - Family Friendly Children's Show