SheCooks.Design is locally owned cooking website created by Shelagh Mullen, where she offers recipes and how-to videos. Shelagh also offers cooking classes and camps for kids. She has provided Family Fun Twin Cities with a number of recipes to share with our readers over the years.
SheCooks.Design Kid's Camp
Shelagh offers camps for kids that explore cooking, grilling and baking, as well as gardening/composting, healthy snacking, and different cultures and their foods. Find up-to-date information in our annual summer camp guide.
6 Recipes from Shelagh
We have been so lucky to have Shelagh share several guest recipes with us over the years.
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream. Created to share with our readers during strawberry picking season, this is also a great recipe to make all summer long.
- Back-to-School Lunch Rollups. Shelagh shared these Kid Friendly Pinwheels for something different when we tire of PB&J.
- Homemade Double Roasted Peanut Butter. Speaking of peanut butter, Shelagh gave us this recipe for making our own.
- Cake Donuts. Try out these donuts for National Donut Day or anytime you want a yummy treat.
- Banana Oat Bread. Anne find this healthy banana bread recipe perfect for an afternoon snack or quick breakfast.
- Homemade White Whole Wheat Pizza Dough. Add a little whole grain to your pizza night with this recipe.