Who wants to spend a beautiful fall day at Sever's Corn Maze & Fall Festival--the leader of Agritainment in the Twin Cities? When we interviewed, Nicola Peterson, the daughter-in-law to Sever and Sharon Peterson, she had two kids with another on the way, and she was delighted to be able to say that the experience is perfect for the entire family.
What's is included in Sever's Corn Maze Entry Fee:
At $14-17 per ticket (kids ages 3 and under are free), it gets a little spendy for a large family. We want to highlight what you can do for that price. Pre-purchase tickets here.
- Obstacle Course: Physical challenges for the kids
- Enticing Entertainment (including, magic shows, wildlife shows, juggler, jazz music & Kidsdance)
- Corn Pit and Extreme Corn Pit – With more than 10,000 bushels of corn in EACH!
- See & Touch Exotic Animals Get up close and personal with a kangaroo, nilgai, eland, ostriches, emu, goats, camel, sheep, donkey, ponies and more!
- GIANT Jumping Pillows: Kids (and adults!) love jumping on our giant inflatable pillows
- Straw Sculptures & Installations: Check out creative art throughout the festival using corn, straw, pumpkins, and squash
- Tire Mountain: Let the kids roam and climb!
- Zip Lines: Zoom through the air
- Kiddie Train: Let your kids imagination roam as a conductor!
- Pig Races: Watch pigs dash for the finish line of mini donuts
- Parakeet Landing: Get up close with dozens of parakeets
- Rainbow Playground: Enjoy the best backyard playgrounds
- Straw Bale Maze: jump and dash through super-sized straw bales
- Antique Tractors & Firetrucks
- Picture Boards & Photo Opportunities
If you are like me, corn mazes make you a little nervous. I took my kiddos to a corn maze last year. Armed with a map and important markers to find along the way, I was convinced we would never get out. We barely did. I was frustrated and nervous and not a fun mom to be around. And the whole point was to have fun.
Nicola has assured me that they have never lost anyone in the maze. The maze is packed with staff who know it inside and out, backwards and forwards since they have been working on it for so long. This may be the one maze you can enjoy !
What's NOT included in Sever's Corn Maze Entry Fee:
What's not included in the entry fee is just a handful of things.
- Pony Rides ($5 per ride)
- Giant Slide ($2 per mat)
- Pumpkin Blasters ($5 for 8 shots)
- Camel Rides ($5 per ride)
- Apple Express Ride ($4-$5)
- Hay Rides ($1 per rider ages 4 and up. Kids 3 and under are free!)
- Face Painting (Prices vary)
- Pick Your Own Pumpkins (Prices vary)
- Purchase Just-Picked Apples (Prices vary)
- Expanded Food & Beverage Vendors
- Artisan Market
Plan for a full day excursion at Sever's Corn Maze and Fall Festival. You are going to be there a while!
This article was originally published by Anne on September 11, 2016 Family Fun Twin Cities received passes for our families to enjoy the fall fun in 2015. When we visited for a quick preview, we fell in love with the place before Nicola even offered them to us.
Articles Related to Sever's Corn Maze
- 10 Twin Cities Pumpkin Patches To Pick From
- Corn Mazes in the Twin Cities: Where's the Best Value?
- 10 Twin Cities Fall Festivals