Peter's Pumpkins & Carmen's Corn is a working farm in Shakopee. Perhaps the best hidden bargain, the farm celebrates fall with free hay rides on weekends and a corn maze any day, plus daily opportunities to pick- your pumpkin from the field. Their roadside stand, selling a variety of fruit, herbs, flowers, berries and vegetables, is open through mid-November. While they used to only accept cash, the farmstand now takes online orders and accepts a variety of payment methods, including checks and credit cards. Find out what's available now and current prices here.
6 Fun Things for Families at Peter's Pumpkins & Carmen's Corn
- Pick Pumpkins. Get out in the field and pick out the perfect pumpkin any day of the week.
- Go on a Hayride. If you want a FREE ride to the pumpkin patch, hold out for the weekend. That is when they offer free hayrides.
- Explore the Corn Maze. It is open daily for visitors to walk through.
- Try some new produce. Check out the homegrown fruits and vegetables at the farm stand and get your kids to try something new!
- Pick up some canned jam, or salsa or relish.
- Plan a cookout at home with the fresh corn on the cob you just bought at the farm stand.