Kids Creative School (formerly Kids Cooking School), owned and operated by Tiffany Cavegn is a cooking and arts school aimed at children. Besides classes, they offer birthday parties and camps.
Kids Creative School Birthday Parties
I can't say enough good things about Tiffany Cavegn from The Kids Creative School. She is able to play thoroughly, pivot if necessary, and punt willingly. To celebrate, we took my 10 year old daughter to Kids Cooking School for her birthday party.
For me, four girls in the kitchen was kind of a nightmare, but for Tiffany it was a fun challenge. For this reason alone, I find her the perfect birthday party host for anyone who has a child who loves to cook.
What we loved about the birthday party:
- The kids did everything! They chopped onions, made the meat sauce, mixed the cheese sauce, grated the cheeses, cooked the noodles, rinsed the dishes. Everything.
- They received high quality products for participating in a birthday party at the school. We received the aprons and a ground meat "masher" as one of our attendees called it.
- Tiffany broke everything down into manageable understandable chunks of information.
- The food was delicious.
- The tools were a mix of kid-friendly and adult-only tools and NO ONE got hurt.
- We learned about safety.
- We used a wide variety of tools from pots and pans, knives and graters, food processor and oven.
But the best part is definitely Tiffany. You won't find anyone else like Tiffany in the metro.
Disclaimer: Gianna was able to write this portion of the post because Tiffany invited her daughter to her own birthday party at no cost to Gianna or FFTC.
Kids Creative School Summer Camps
Kids Cooking School offers popular summer art classes but there are still plenty of openings. Camps incorporate both cooking and arts. Find more information in our annual summer camp guide. 2021 Twin Cities Summer Camps: Specialty Camps.