In Minnesota, family fun outdoors means embracing all four seasons. If you are on this page because you are looking for a new Twin Cities-area park, playground or nature center to explore, hundreds of entries can be found through our Parks & Playgrounds Search feature. Or, continue searching hundreds more ideas of things to do with kids in the Twin Cities through our Family Directory, including family outings, services, classes, camps, birthday parties and more.
Family Fun Directory of Things To Do with Kids:
I can't say enough good things about Tiffany Cavegn from The Kids Cooking School.
To celebrate, we took my 10 year old daughter to The Kids Cooking School for her birthday party.
For me, four girls in the kitchen was kind of a nightmare, but for Tiffany it was a fun challenge. For this reason alone, I find her the perfect birthday party host for anyone who has a child who loves to cook.
- The kids did everything! They chopped onions, made the meat sauce, mixed the cheese sauce, grated the cheeses, cooked the noodles, rinsed the dishes. Everything.
- They received high quality products for participating in a birthday party at the school. We received the aprons and a ground meat "masher" as one of our attendees called it.
- Tiffany broke everything down into manageable understandable chunks of information.
- The food was delicious.
- The tools were a mix of kid-friendly and adult-only tools and NO ONE got hurt.
- We learned about safety.
- We used a wide variety of tools from pots and pans, knives and graters, food processor and oven.
But the best part of The Kids Cooking School is definitely Tiffany. You won't find anyone else like Tiffany in the metro.