Good Times Park, an indoor play park in Eagan, is an ideal solution to the question of 1) where to bring a group of kids with a wide range of ages and 2) where to let these young things run and play freely yet remain sheltered from Minnesota's weather extremes. The facility is divided into six main play zones, each equipped to handle plenty of large-motor energy:
- a classic playground space with bright climbing structures, a rope web and slides
- a space entirely devoted to an all-ages jumping pillow
- a ball court with hoops for all sizes and floor games like hopscotch and four-square
- a turf complete with soccer goals and room to run
- an "Imagine & Build" zone stocked with giant foam pieces
- and a soft, padded area for the very youngest explorers
Moms, dads and other caregivers should feel free to join in the play! All ages encouraged.
HOW THE PLAY PARK OPERATES
The entire park is, for the most part, unstaffed. Same-day passes are purchased online using a credit card only -- purchase ahead of time at home, on your phone, or at the kiosk at the entrance to the park. Once paid, you'll receive one code for entry that will cover all the children in your party - unlimited access for one day only. Memberships are also available for purchase.
SOME RULES & GUIDELINES
Families may bring their own food and beverages to eat in the large picnic area, or there are a limited amount of snacks available in the vending machine. Neither food nor beverages are allowed in the play areas.
Shoes may be worn on all the equipment with the exception of the jumping pillow. Kids can also choose to go in their stocking feet, but bare feet are not allowed.
Parents must supervise their children at all times.
For a complete list of FAQs, click here.