Fischer's Croix Farm Orchard has fun for the whole family: pick-your-own apples, pumpkin patch, a corn maze, farm animals, and weekend wagon rides. Straw Mountain and the Apple Express are great fun for the kids and the farm animals love visits from people of all ages.
- Kids Enjoy Climbing on the Apple Express Play Structure
The Food Wagon is open on weekends, from late September through late October.
The Corn Maze at Fischer's Croix:
The corn maze usually open weekends at the beginning of September. You can take a hayride out to the field for a small fee or take a pleasant walk through the orchard to reach it. We include this maze among our picks for the Top 10 Twin Cities Corn Mazes for Families,
Find up-to-date information and what is available for picking on the orchard's Facebook page.
- Family Fun Twin Cities Guide to Apple Orchards
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: 4 Picks in the West Metro
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Pickings in the North Metro
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Go West, Young Man (and Women)
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Southern Hospitality
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards: Eastern Metro
- Twin Cities Apple Orchards — Southeastern Fun