Edinborough Park is a one-acre, landscaped indoor park and home of the giant Adventure Peak indoor playground. Amenities include a swimming pool, track and fitness area. The City of Edina provides free WiFi at this location. This park offers a variety of family and kid programming.
Adventure Peak Indoor PlayPark
Adventure Peak is the indoor playground at this facility. The park is split into three sections:
- Adventure Peak is the all ages playground. The whole family can climb, slide and navigate the webs on this giant play structure.
- Little Peak is an area set aside for kids 4 and under. This structure is completely enclosed, netted and padded for the safety of the youngest visitors.
- The Great Hall is a multipurpose space where kids can play active games like riding scooters and playing with hula hoops and balls (all provided by the park) or bounce on a large moonwalk. This area is for kids ages 2 to 10.
The playpark portion of Edinborough has an entrance fee. Memberships are available for those who intend to play often.
Anne has reviewed Adventure Peak and other indoor parks in our Twin Cities Indoor Playgrounds Guide.
FREE Concerts and Kid's Entertainment
Friday Family Movie Nights at Edinborough Park
For More Movie Night Ideas: Twin Cities Cheap Flicks
Edinborough Park Swimming Pool
The park has a junior Olympic size pool that they keep at 82 degrees. If your kids are older (14+) and strong swimmers, you could use the track that circles above the pool while they swim. Memberships are available. Daily admission is $8.00/person and includes admission to both the pool and the track, but is separate from the park area. Swimmers under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
For More Indoor Waterparks: Family Exercise Fun: Twin Cities Indoor Waterparks and Pools
Birthday Parties at Edinborough Park
Birthday party packages accommodate 10-60. They include admission to Adventure Peak with reserved tables for two hours.
For More Birthday Party Ideas: Twin Cities Birthday Parties for Kids: Party in the Park
Edinborough Park Cost, Hours, Pool Times
The play park is open from 9am to 9pm Monday through Saturday and from 9am to 6pm on Sundays and costs $8/child.
- Find Pool and Track hours and schedules and Holiday hours here. Admission to the pool and track are also $8/person. Both offer membership prices.
- Register for special events through the Edina Parks website.
- Find the latest concert schedule on the park calendar.
- Find the next scheduled movie at the park calendar.
- Open swim times vary and can be found on the park's website.
- Birthday Party Information