Conway Park, on St Paul's Greater East Side, has amenities that include a splash pad, a playground, and sports fields. The park is also adjacent to the Sun Ray branch of the St Paul Public Library and makes for a nice way to round out the afternoon.
7 Fun Things for Families To Do at Conway Park
- Run the Bases, Practice baseball skills or play a game of kickball on the baseball field or softball fields.
- Play a little one-on-one or practice shots on the basketball court
- Stroll through the Community Garden
- Play a game of dodge ball in the green space or on the football field or soccer fields
- Get active on the playground
- Get soaked at the splash pad.
- Practice your tennis swing while your kids chase the balls
Conway Park Splash Pad
Conway has one of St. Paul's three splash pads. Splash pads are open in the summer months from 9am-9pm. This splash pad is included in Anne's 35 Best Twin Cities Splash Pads & Wading Pools article, where families can find the favorite or closest place to cool off.
Conway Park Recreation Center
The recreation center is run by the Sanneh Foundation, but offers public programs. Some of these programs include free youth camps, sports, after school computer time, and academic support. The public is welcome to come check them out.