The Bloomington Family Aquatic Center is a seasonal, outdoor pool open daily from early June through early September. Family-friendly amenities include a zero-depth entry pool, interactive play features, aqua climbing wall, water slides, diving boards, a newly renovated bathhouse and concession stand.
Bloomington Family Aquatic Center 2021 Hours
2021 Season: June 5 - August 15, 2021
- Monday - Saturday: 12 - 7 p.m.
- Sundays: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
How much does it cost?
The Daily Entrance fee is priced by age group. The 2021 daily admission prices are as follows:
- Age 1 and Under: FREE
- Age 2-5: $8 ($7 after 4pm)
- Age 6-54: $10 ($8 after 4pm)
- Age 55+: $8 ($7 after 4pm)
Season passes are available. Resident season passes will pay for themselves in approximately 5 visits and non-resident season passes will pay for themselves in approximately 8 visits. Buy them on July 15th or later and get them for half price.
Children 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult or responsible person over 16 years of age. Children 5 and under should have an adult within arms reach.
Tot Time at Bloomington Family Aquatic Center
Tot Time is traditionally held from 10am to 12pm on weekdays and is for children ages 6 and under with adult supervision. There must be one adult for every two children in attendance. Find More tot swims here: Tot Time Open Swim at Twin Cities Pools & Aquatic Centers
NOTE: As of March 2021, Bloomington had not made the final decision on whether to offer Tot Time in 2021. Learn more here.
More Summer Family Fun in Bloomington
- For Bloomington's Splash Pad, see Cedar Crest Park Splash Pad, 5 minutes northeast of the aquatic center.
- Much of Bloomington's family-friendly summer entertainment is held at Moir Central Park, which is 5 miles southwest of the aquatic center.
- When you need a little air-conditioned fun: Mall of America Family Guide, Floor By Floor