Families will love visiting Amy's Cupcake Shoppe as part of a fun day in Hopkins. Not only can you get cupcakes and other sweet treats, but it is a family-friendly café and even offers birthday parties. Pair this with a kid-friendly to Stages Children's Theatre and a visit to the Hopkins Center for the Arts or stop by when touring the art on Main Street.
Articles Related to Amy's Cupcake Shoppe
- Cozy Up and Play at These Kid-Friendly Twin Cities Coffee Shops/Cafes
- Hopkins Center for the Arts
- Stages Theatre Company in Hopkins
About Amy's Cupcake Shoppe
Amy opened her storefront on Mainstreet in Hopkins during the summer 0f 2016. If you were at FFTC's Monster Bash in April 2016, you may have met Amy Brace, the owner and chief baker. Not only did you get to enjoy her as a person, but hopefully you were able to enjoy her delicious treats: yummy cupcakes and beautiful macarons. It is one of our favorite places to visit in Hopkins. Anne includes this shop among our favorite Kid-Friendly Twin Cities Coffee Shops/Cafes.
Gianna Raves About Amy's Cupcakes
I love these cupcakes. I think my favorite is the S'Mores -- I honestly have never been able to taste it. But they smell divine and they are always sold out! Amy's Cupcakes! Seriously, people. I am picky about my cupcakes. Extremely. Here are my criteria:
- They have to be the right size and flavor.
- They MUST have the right cupcake-to-frosting ration.
- They still need to taste good in two days.
With that said, Amy's go above and beyond. I love her cupcakes.
Amy's offers three options for birthday parties.
- Decorating Party where guests can learn how to decorate cookies, cupcakes or cakes. The birthday family will pay a fee for room rental and staffing plus a small fee for the items decorated.
- Macaron Making Class. This may be best for older kids. Participants (up to 6) will learn how to make macarons from start to finish.
- Simple Celebration. If you would prefer to reserve a table for a small gathering for cake. Amy's head tables can be reserved. They seat six and you can custom order the cake for your party.
Find More Birthday Party Ideas Like This: Twin Cities Birthday Parties for Kids: Creative Arts.