Twin Cities Harvest Festival and Maze is the state’s largest corn maze, spanning almost 20 acres. A few years ago, they added a Spring Babies Festival where kids can pet baby farm animal during the spring.
Twin Cities Harvest Festival:
Each year, the Harvest Festival features a new maze design. In 2021, the maze features St. Thomas.
Tickets to the Twin Cities Harvest Festival and Maze
Pricing has changed in 2021. General Admission is free and includes the Courtyard and Market, Pumpkin Patch & Sunflower Field, including the following activities:
- Photo ops with antique tractors, photo boards, and fall decorations
- Face painting & caricatures (weekends only)
- Yard games
For an additional fee of $7/person on weekdays or $11/person on weekends & MEA, families can participate in the following activities:
- Sunflower Field Tour – 6 acres!
- Strawbale Maze
- Corn Pit
- Hay Ride
- Corn Maze – 20 acres! (Open Weekends Only)
Extra amenities available for purchase at the festival:
- Food Vendors
- Pumpkins ($6 ea., or 3/$15)
- Inflatables/Bounce Area (Open Weekends & MEA Only – not included in ticket price)
A percentage of ticket sales have historically been donated to charities each year.
Parent Pointers for Festival and Maze
- Be ready for a walk. It takes an average of 45 minutes to navigate the maze if you stop and look at all 20 fact stations.
- If you need to get out quick, look for maze employees, there are a few shortcuts and they'll be able to help.
Twin Cities Spring Babies Festival
The spring farm babies are coming! April 14 marks the grand opening of Twin Cities Festival's new spring event. Admission covers a farm animal petting zoo, the kids corn pit and play area, the straw bale maze and a hayride. Additional activities and food can be purchased onsite.
Stay tuned for 2022 ticket prices, dates and times. Click here for More Twin Cities Farm Babies ideas.