True North Girls Choir is an elite, faith-based choir for girls ages 8-14. The choir meets at Living Waters Church in Lino Lakes on Monday nights beginning September 13th. As a member of the choir, girls will not only work together to perform, they will also take part in various service projects throughout the school year. The choir will perform during Living Waters Morning Services a few times a year and perform Holiday and Spring Concerts.
What Choir Members Can Expect of True North Girls Choir
- Community and a place to belong. The choir should be a place to be included and to include others.
- Friendship. Members will have the opportunity to make friends with girls with similar interests and to be a friend to other girls.
- Inspiration. A goal of the choir is to inspire its members to become a better musician, follower of Jesus and servant to others.
- Confidence. Participation can build the participants confidence in both singing and in life.
- Service. Service to other members and the community is an integrated part of the choir.
- Spiritual Growth. Members will praying and worshipping together.
What it Costs
- Monthly Fee: $40/month per member ($80 family maximum)
- Performance Attire: approximately $30.00
2021 True North Girls Choir Auditions:
- Saturday, August 14th 10AM-12PM
- Monday, August 16th 6:30PM -8:3OPM