Summer Avocado Salad
This easy summer salad can be easily altered to fit your family. Don't like kidney beans? Ditch them. Want more protein? Add some grilled chicken. You can even drop the avocado if you want!
- 1 Avocado chopped (or more if you like).
- 1 Bell pepper (any color) chopped (if you like spicy, use jalepeno)
- 1 can Kidney Beans rinsed & drained
- 1 can Black Beans rinsed & drained
- 1 can Garbanzo Beans rinsed & drained
- 1 can Sweet Corn rinsed & drained
- 3 Vine Tomatoes chopped (or whatever tomatoes you have on hand)
- Fresh Cilantro to taste
- 1 clove Garlic diced
- Salt to taste
- Olive Oil to coat