Forest School Park is owned and maintained by the Robbinsdale School District, but neighborhood residents use the park amenities during non-school hours. Families will want to plan any visits accordingly.
5 Ideas for Family Fun at Forest School Park
- Kick. Bring a playground ball to play kickball on the ballfield, or
- Dodge. Use the soccer field to play dodge ball
- Play. The playground is part of the school, so you'll want to plan your visit outside of school hours.
- Read. Bring some books to trade out at the Little Free Library and take a story break.
- Sled or Roll. While this is not one of Crystal Park's official sledding hills, it is popular among families and there is a warming house with restrooms.
- Find more ideas for fun in green spaces: 60 Fun Outdoor Games for Kids
- Little Free Library: Family Fun in Miniature
- Find more sledding hills in our Twin Cities Guide to the Best Sledding Hills.
More Crystal Parks to Visit:
Crystal doesn't lack parks. If you would like to visit other parks in the area, here are a few options: