Fairway Meadows Park is a 10-acre neighborhood park in Woodbury with family-friendly amenities that include an accessible play structure, paved trials, a large green space and picnic areas. It also has athletic fields and courts. There is off-street parking for approximately 30 vehicles available at this park. In 2015, Woodbury added permanent enclosures for portable restrooms. The playground equipment is standard but on the larger side.
This park participates in Woodbury's Puppet Wagon program, a traveling puppet show that visits participating parks once a week during the summer months. Look for the seasonal schedules here.
6 Ideas for Family Fun at Fairview Meadows Park
- Play on the playground. Stocked with all the standard playground equipment on a woodchip floor.
- Bring a playground ball for kickball or soccer in the green space.
- Challenge your kids to a game of one HORSE on the basketball court.
- Volley a tennis ball together. Or practice your serves and let the little ones chase the balls for you.
- Practice springs running the bases together on the baseball field.
- Take a walk along the stroller-friendly paved trails. The trails winds along the northwest edge of the park from Ironwood Parkway but does not circle the pond. It does meander into the neighborhood for a longer walk.