Evergreen West Park is 60-acre neighborhood park in Woodbury. It has a fully-enclosed park building where recreation programs are hosted all year. Family-friendly amenities include a new playground, space to picnic, paved trails and sports fields and courts.
7 Ideas for Family Fun at Evergreen West Park
- Play a game or baseball or softball or just practice hitting, catching and running on the field.
- Bring your rackets and play tennis
- Shoot hoops on the basketball court
- Take a walk or rollerskate along the paved trails.
- Pack a picnic
- Play on the playground
- Participate in a summer Puppet Wagon program.
Updates to Evergreen West Park
The playground was replaced and moved closer to the park building during the summer of 2017. The new playground equipment has a whimsical outdoorsy theme. You can see renderings of the new playground here (←PDF).
Evergreen West Outdoor Rinks PERMANENTLY CLOSED
In 2017, the City of Woodbury closed the skating rinks at this park as part of its planned improvement projects. The rinks are permanently closed. Find other Woodbury and greater Twin Cities Outdoor Skating Rinks here.