Discover a new outdoor play space! Looking for specifics like a playground, swimming spot or bike trail? Want to find the perfect place to a pitch a tent or your city’s best sledding hill? Search by all of these amenities and more in our Twin Cities Parks & Playgrounds Search. You can even search by city or region of the Metro. Plus, find park hours, fees, directions, pictures and other extras.
East Phillips Park is just South of Downtown Minneapolis, and a place for nearby residents to call home. Family-friendly amenities include a playground, wading pool, ballfields and a basketball court.
Free Summer Meals for Kids at East Phillips Park
East Phillips Park participates in the summer meals program, offering children under 18 years old a free weekday snack and dinner when school is on summer break..
East Phillips Park Recreation Center
- This Recreation Center is air-conditioned.
- Community gathering spaces
- Computer labs, gyms, craft rooms, meeting rooms and community kitchens
- Room rental available for meetings, banquets and birthday parties
Birthday Parties at East Phillips Park
For more outdoor play ideas:
- 10 of the Best Twin Cities Playgrounds
- 20 Twin Cities Beaches, Parks & Playgrounds to Try This Summer
- Nature Playgrounds in the Twin Cities - Get Back to Green