Creek View Park is a very small neighborhood park at the end of a dead end along the Rice Creek West Regional Trail. It is mainly a park for neighborhood children, but it participates in Fridley's Rec N' Roll summer program.
GPS Note: If you are using GPS to find this park, you'll want to use the address, not the name. GPS is likely to take you to Creekview Park a little over a mile away in New Brighton.
3 Ideas for Family Fun at Creek View Park
- Explore this and other Fridley parks by bike. Paved trails connect Creek View to several other city parks and destinations. Download the Bike Fridley Map here.
- Let the kids play on the playground
- Bring your rackets to play tennis.
Summer at Creek View Park
The Rec N’ Roll Mobile visits this park weekly in the summer. Stocked with supplies for activities and a fun sound system, this restored fire truck, brings park staff to Fridley neighborhood parks to supervise free recreational activities such as sports, games, crafts and activities for a variety of ages. In 2021, Rec N' Roll will observe proper social distancing.
Find More Fridley Parks
- Ruth Circle Park, Fridley
- Madsen Park, Fridley
- Springbrook Nature Center, Fridley
- Riverview Heights Park, Fridley
- Moore Lake Park, Fridley
- Islands of Peace County Park, Fridley