This round-up of fall activities is mainly brought to you by some of the area mom bloggers we’ve become acquainted with. Family Fun Twin Cities aims to practice what we preach (read: keep it local!) by showcasing some of the other talent around the Metro – -hit up the links below to discover some fall family fun courtesy of blogs we follow:
- MinneMama Adventures dishes tips for making the most of the Minnesota Renaissance Festival with kids.
- Samara of Simplicity in the Suburbs offers 18 Things to Do In the Twin Cities This Fall with plenty of orchard, pumpkin patch, and other seasonal suggestions.
- Lisa of Twin Cities Frugal Mom let us know about a Groupon for the pricey Twin Cities Harvest Festival and Maze – great for families!
- Aimee of Why I Left My Job tipped us off to a special kids treasure hunt at Aamodt’s Apple Orchard.
- Twin Cities Kids Club shares 10 Things to Do During the First Few Weeks of Fall.
- We love Dining With Alice‘s idea of visiting a pizza farm on a fall weekend (third Sunday of each month through Oct. 18, 11:30am-3:30pm).
What are some of the other local blogs or websites you like to follow to get inspired for your family outings? Leave a comment and share your favorite!