The June Family Picks have a little bit of something for everyone. Browse the post and see what looks interesting to you. If you have it in your budget to splurge on some activities to do with your kids, you may not want to miss some of these. Even with that, we have some free things on June’s Top 10!
This article is brought to you by participating local businesses.
1) 6/2: Free Whistler Factory Tour and Giveaway Party | 10 am-6 pm, Tours at 11 am, Noon, 1 pm
See a 1952 Dixie Bottling machine in action making Minnesota’s ONLY returnable bottle soda
Included in the day: Free Whistler Soda Tastings, Tour the OPERATING Bottling Line for FREE and learn about making soda, Come play on the 16 Pinball machines, 2 SKEE BALL Machines, Free Popcorn
PRIZE GIVE AWAY! For Every 8 Whistler Bottles you return you will get an entry into the Give Away!
1st Place- A Free Case of Whistler Soda Every Month for a Year. (Bottle deposit still applies)
2nd Place- 4 pack of Twins vs Boston Tickets.
3rd Place- A Free Case Of Whistler Soda. (Bottle deposit still applies)
4th and 5th Place- Free Whistler T- Shirt.
2) Sundays in June: Lattes & LEGOS® | Snapology Discovery Center (2649 Lyndale Avenue South, Mpls, MN 55408) | 9-11am | $8 | Enjoy a delicious beverage from Bob’s Java Hut (next door to Snapology) while your kiddo plays at Snapology for a reduced price!
Click here to Register for 6/03/18
Click here to Register fo 6/24/2018
3) 6/8: Go to Opening Day at Bunker Beach Water Park
701 County Parkway A, Coon Rapids| 11 am| $12-$15, under age 1 is free| WCCO voted Bunker Beach Water Park the best water park of 2017.
6) 6/18-6/21/18: Send your princess to camp at Moore Than Dance
Princess Promenade Summer Camp – Morning | Moore Than Dance, 1220 E. Moore Lake Dr., Fridley, MN | 10:00am-12:00pm | $120 | Princesses know their power comes not from their beauty, but from the virtues and qualities they possess. Dance, sing, make crafts and learn how you can be a princess too! Ages 4-8
6/18-6/21/18: Princess Promenade Summer Camp -Afternoon | Moore Than Dance, 1220 E. Moore Lake Dr., Fridley, MN | 5:00-7:00pm | $120 | Princesses know their power comes not from their beauty, but from the virtues and qualities they possess. Dance, sing, make crafts and learn how you can be a princess too! Ages 4-8
7) 6/22/18: Have a Date Night
Parent’s Night Out | Snapology Discovery Center (2649 Lyndale Avenue South, Mpls, MN 55408 | 5:30-8:30pm | $20 | See a movie or enjoy a meal while your children are.
8) Throughout June: Join a Summer Book Club at Red Balloon Bookshop
891 Grand Ave, St. Paul| Various Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursday| Free | So many different options throughout the summer for you to enjoy.
9) Throughout June: Crawl around Kerfoot Canopy Tours’ brand-spanking new Adventure Park
30200 Scenic Byway, Henderson, MN | By Appointment Only | $25-$29 | This extreme adventure is for kids and adults ages 7+. After going through Ground School, you graduate and explore all over a 50 foot tall structure that scares me to death. But my kids? They love it! Check out our adventure in this video.
10) Wednesdays in June: The BookHounds ClubHouse is OPEN
4760 Banning Ave, White Bear Lake | 10 am-11 am | FREE | This summer the BookHounds ClubHouse is open in downtown White Bear Lake at GoodKids. The ClubHouse is full of the best stories, the grooviest people, and most fun activities for you.