Farm and music festival for the whole family! Check out they list of activities below. There is sure to be something you like. This festival is a fundraiser for the Dodge Nature Preschool scholarship fund, but you will be having so much fun, you won’t even realize it’s a fundraiser.
Saturday, May 17, 2014 from 3:00-8:00 pm.
If you Register by Noon, Friday 5/16
Non-member $8/adult $4/ages 3-16 or $25/family
Member $6/adult $3/ages 3-16 or $20/family
Ages 2 and under free
If you just show up on the day of the event (more than welcome if you do, but the price increases slightly)
Non-member $10/adult $5/ages 3-16 or $30/family Member $8/adult $4/ages 3-16 or $25/family
Activities (**activities with additional fee)
- Raffle Drawings**–these prizes look incredible. There is sure to be something you like!
- Live entertainment (the music part of the farm and music festival)
- Pond Dipping (can anyone tell me what this is?)
- Bake Sale/Concessions**
- Old Fashioned Farm Games
- Wagon rides
- Face Painting
- Kids Farm Chores (you go to a festival to do chores? I guess farm chores would be fun for anyone!)
- Barn visits and animal demonstrations
- Pony rides**
Music Part of the Festival:
The May North
Danza Mexican Cuauhtemoc Dancers
Don’t miss out on this fantastic family day!
Call 651.455.4531 for more information.