Thursday, November 5, 2020
American Football Day
At Home Family Fun:
- Get out and toss the football around today.
- If you are have NFL fans in the family, you could make a point to watch the Packers v. the 49ers tonight.
- Take your football game to your favorite park, along with warm blankets for anyone who would rather be a spectator and a thermos of hot cocoa or apple cider.
Football With Dad (Little Golden Book) by Frank Berrios
- In 2018, Gianna shared some ideas for Football Snacks and Fun at Home. Maybe incorporate one of these ideas into dinner tonight.
- Our go-to football dinner is chili – an easy meal to get going in the slow-cooker during the day and have ready to eat.
- Since it is Wisconsin playing tonight, you could choose a good Beer Cheese Soup recipe served with popcorn and broccoli (steamed or raw)
- This Delish article recommends Grilled Cheese on Sourdough Bread for an appropriate meal when watching the 49ers.
Dinner Conversation Starter: My experience is that I don’t need to start football conversations (or monologues) with fans. Let them run the conversation today.
Find 30 Days of November Family Holidays on the corresponding pages